Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin
Elementor Pro v3.8.1 with Free 3.6.7 (Full Template Kits) Free Download
Outline: Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin
The most widely used front-end page builder plugin for WordPress is Elementor Pro. Using its live drag-and-drop editor, this plugin enables you to create fantastic, professional pages for your websites. It is compatible with almost all WordPress themes. Marketing is made simpler by its integration with well-known tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc.
Elementor Pro Editor is clearly laid out and simple to use. So, using its live front-end editor, anyone can create beautiful website pages without any technical knowledge. Additionally, Elementor Pro provides some stunning pre-made templates and blocks. With a few clicks, you can import them from the Elementor library.
There are free and paid versions of Elementor. Although they are few, the powerful features in the free version are still there. Elementor Pro is required if you want more sophisticated features. By installing the Elementor Pro addon, upgrading to the pro version is simple. With this add-on, the same free plugin will automatically gain pro version features.
With the help of this plugin, you can create any post, page, or custom post type right from the WordPress editing screen. With over 3 million active installations, Elementor Pro is the most sophisticated and potent page builder for WordPress.
Core Features: Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
What’s New: Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin
- Support for Expert tier templates has been added to the Templates Library.
- Compatibility tag has been updated to support Elementor v3.2.x.
- Compatibility was added for upcoming Library upgrades.
- Fix for Toolset’s dynamic image field that was incompatible with the Gallery widget.
- Fix: The Section Style tab panel on some website languages is grayed out.
- Context for strings has been added to the Price Table and PayPal buttons.
- Support for the upcoming Import/Export Kit feature has been added.
- Use the PayPal Button Widget to take payments through PayPal from your website.
- Additionally, some minor UI changes, and bug fixes.
Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read):
- Proceed to open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- You will find two files.
- Install elementor-free-v3.7.2.zip first.
- Install elementor-pro-v3.7.2.zip after that.
- To activate Elementor Pro, navigate to your WordPress Dashboard – Elementor – License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- To use premade templates or blocks, you must first sign up for a free account on Elementor’s official website.
- When you try to use premade pages and blocks, Elementor will prompt you to connect with your Elementor account. Connect and have fun! (Some newly added pro templates may not work).
The free version of Elementor should never be updated via your WordPress server. The capability of importing templates may be broken.
If you experience any problems;
- Deactivate and remove the Elementor plugin first.
- Then, open phpMyAdmin and search for and remove any database entries that contain “elementor” in them in the wp options and wp usermeta tables only.
- Use the plugins again after removing elementor entries from both tables.