Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin
Asset CleanUp Pro v22.214.171.124 Premium WordPress Plugin Latest Version Free Download [UPDATED]
Outline: Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin
It is also compatible with in-built hosting caching systems such as WPEngine, Kinsta, and many others. It is not incompatible with any other performance plugins—a free lite edition of this plugin with limited features is also available in the WordPress repository.
The most crucial aspect is that you don’t need to know any programming languages to use this plugin. Overall, your website pages will load faster and require fewer HTTP requests thanks to the Asset CleanUp Pro plugin’s ability to remove unnecessary files.
Core Features: Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
What’s New: Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin
- The option to use the “wpacu_critical_css” hook for custom/single pages was retained, but it is now possible to manage critical CSS from the Dashboard (in “CSS & JS Manager” » “Manage Critical CSS”) (add, update, delete).
- Make sure the deprecated “cache enabler before store” hook is being used if you want to use the cache enabler for compatibility with older versions.
- Resolve: Ensure that managing CSS/JS for taxonomies from the Dashboard (for example, when editing a category) works flawlessly.
- Fix: Clearing load exceptions from the “Overview” page did not work for all pages of a particular post type.
- ‘And a host of other minor enhancements and bug fixes.