WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
WP Rocket WordPress Plugin v3.12.3 Premium Free Download [UPDATED]
Outline: WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
WP Rocket WordPress Plugin is very robust and paid caching plugin for WordPress. Its premium features are none compared to other free plugins. It provides numerous customization settings that include pre-loading, lazy-loading, media optimization, database optimization, and more.
WP Rocket WordPress Plugin works excellently with other WordPress plugins like Cloudflare, Yoast SEO, and All-In-One SEO. With the plugin activated, your website performance and loading speed will greatly improve. The setting is easily customizable within minutes. Generally, I would rank WP Rocket as the best caching plugin for WordPress.
Core Features: WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compressio2
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
What’s New: WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
- Additional exclusions from minifying JS was added (#4706, #4740, #4743, #4770).
- Improvement: Eliminate some pointless admin-side database queries made by WP Rocket (#1599).
- Prevent JS error when using Elementor with combined JS (#4701), which relates to third-party compatibility.
- OPCache purging has been removed from the plugin.
- Addition: Expand the list of JS minification exclusions (#4656, #4720).
- Improvement: Increase the number of exclusions from the delay in JS execution (#4492).
- Fix: when load CSS asynchronously is enabled but our metabox is not displayed, prevent JS error on post edit screen (#3395).
- Image dimensions on SVG images was added (#3727).
- To prevent confusion, it has been improved to never cache placeholder URLs.
- Third-party compatibility: Prevent the PWA plugin from caching the service worker URL. (#3520).
- Various other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Note: Before installing WP Rocket, remove any other caching plugins.