Wordfence Security Premium Plugin
Wordfence Security Premium v7.7.1 WordPress Plugin [Activated] Free Download
Outline: Wordfence Security Premium Plugin
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin Free Download is known by many as the best WordPress security plugin for your WordPress websites. It has a free version which also has basic and useful features that can be downloaded from your WordPress dashboard.
The plugin premium version comes with powerful options for your website’s maximum security protection from spammers and hackers that intend to get illegal access to your website admin. It is very easy to activate and use for beginners and the default settings work excellently.
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin has a powerful firewall that let you set rules to block specific countries or IPs traffic to your website. It also offers brute force protection and a scanning feature with custom options like a scan schedule.
There is also an automated check that scans your website files for malware, invalid URLs, backdoors, and other vulnerabilities. You can also set up 2-Factor Authentication for your website login security. In essence, Wordfence Security Premium Plugin is a highly recommended security plugin for your WordPress websites.
Core Features: Wordfence Security Premium
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
What’s New: Wordfence Security Premium
- WAF capabilities have been expanded, including improved JSON and user permission handling.
- To increase portability, the WAF auto_prepend file now uses relative paths instead of absolute ones.
- Removed unnecessary calls to Wordfence servers.
- Removed PHP notices caused by unexpected plugin version data.
- Handle unexpected responses from Wordfence servers properly.
- The time field on the “See Recent Traffic” overlay now displays correctly.
- SQLi false positives caused by comma-separated strings were reduced.
- Fixed a JS error that occurred when resolving the previous scan result.
- As well as numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
NOTE: Never use the WordPress Dashboard to auto-update the Wordfence plugin. You will lose all premium features if you do this.