Hospital Management System
Hospital Management System using C++ For Free
Outline of Hospital Management System
Simple Hospital Management System can collect simple console applications. The system is accessible to all users inside the hospital without the restriction of logging in. The user can do various things as it is separated into 4 sections, Heart Clinic, General Clinic, Lung Clinic, and Plastic Clinic.
This System can make a selection of any type they are specialized in, by just entering specific numeric keys. The classifications contain similar menus so pick what the field is. Users can likewise enlist a patient or quickly concede them if they have a more complicated illness. This system can help a lot of patients by checking and following their requirements.
Hospital Management System is a simple yet powerful program developed to serve as a database that store, manage and transfer information about every activity carried out in the hospital.
Hospital Management System Uses
- Managing Patients’ Biodata: This section handles the storing of patients’ records, both personal and health records, that can be accessible to every department of the hospital when needed for health analysis.
- Selection of Various Categories: The different section of the hospital is easily distinguished with the help of this system, which neatly keeps records and information according to category.
- Each Category Has Different Record Information: Every section or category is properly identified for use by staff and information can be sorted and searched for with ease according to its well-organized category.
- Display Overall Patient Personal Data: All personal data and health records of a patient can be searched for from any department of the hospital with simple clicks.
- Booking of Appointments for Patients: This system can also be used in scheduling medical appointments for a patient.
Installation Guide of Hospital Management System
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the cpp file.
- Open the file via codeblocks or IDE that can run a C++ file.
- Lastly, click run and build.